Test Your Cataract Eye-Q: Take the Quiz
Take the Cataract Eye-Q Quiz
True or False
1. Developing cataracts isn’t a natural process of aging.
2. If you have diabetes, your cataract risk is increased.
3. Infants and children can develop cataracts.
4. A halo around lights may be a symptom of cataracts.
5. Cataracts are reversible.
6. Special eye drops can be used to dissolve cataracts.
7. Cataract surgery is the most frequently performed operation in the U.S.
8. Cataract surgery is dangerous, and recovery takes months.
To see if you have the perfect Eye-Q score, click here to read the answers. If you missed some, increase your knowledge by reading more here.
Cataract surgery is a rapidly-evolving procedure, and Eye Consultants of Atlanta offers patients the latest, state-of-the-art techniques, including the most remarkably precise laser cataract surgery in Atlanta or anywhere. We also offer traditional cataract surgery, an ultrasound-based procedure. Your doctor will help guide you to select the procedure that’s best for you.
Once you have been informed it’s time for cataract surgery, it’s important to choose an eye surgeon with the appropriate skills and equipment for the task. As a group, the cataract surgeons at ECA have performed tens of thousands of cataract surgeries over the last 40 years, and they give the very best of care. Modern cataract surgery offers patients many choices, and you and your eye surgeon will discuss the best options for you, taking into account your vocation, hobbies, and lifestyle. Each patient is given individual attention by our doctors and staff, as we know your eyes and sight are precious.
If you are concerned about your vision, request an appointment with your doctor for a dilated eye exam.