Thank you to everyone who attended Night for Sight on November 3rd at the Atlanta History Center. Dr. Tom Harbin, who was recognized for his vision, fortitude, and service in creating a better community, was presented with the Scott Pastor Person of Vision Award. We were thrilled to have over 300 people in attendance.
- From LASIK to Artificial Iris Implants: Dr. Hans Andrews Enhances Patients’ Vision and Quality of Life
- Tips to Prevent Diabetic Eye Disease
- Can Diabetics Get LASIK?
- Eye Consultants of Atlanta introduces latest artificial lens technology for cataract patients
- ECA Patient Success Story- Karen Cobb
- Drs. Wang and Desai Appeared As Guests on “The Weekly Check-Up” on News/Talk 95.5 WSB
- Contact Lens-Related Eye Infections
- Optimizing the Potential of Advanced Technology Intraocular Lenses through Post-Op Care
- UV Safety Post LASIK Surgery
- Cataracts Information Series: Diagnosing Cataracts