Mark Bordenca, M.D. is a Board Certified Ophthalmologist specializing in pediatric ophthalmology and strabismus. His undergraduate degree is from the University of Alabama, and his medical school degree is from the University of South Alabama. He completed residency training at the University of Alabama and his fellowship training at Eye Consultants of Atlanta. Dr. Bordenca joined Eye Consultants of Atlanta in 2001 and practices at the Scottish Rite and Lawrenceville locations.
Mark Bordenca, M.D.
Medical Memberships & Affiliations
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Association for Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus
- American Board of Ophthalmology, 2002 <br> Recertified 2013
- 2001 James Hall Eye Center/ Zane Pollard, Marc Greenberg Pediatric Fellowship
- University of Alabama Birmingham/Eye Foundation Hospital, Ophthalmology residency, 2000
- Medical School
- University of South Alabama College of Medicine 1996
- University of Alabama, B.S., 1992