Dr. Hwang is a Board Certified Ophthalmologist specializing in ophthalmic plastic, cosmetic, and reconstructive surgery. His undergraduate degree is from Johns Hopkins University, and his graduate degree is from Harvard University. His medical school degree is from Columbia University. He completed his residency training at the University of Florida, College of Medicine and his fellowship training at Allegheny General Hospital. Dr. Hwang joined Eye Consultants of Atlanta in 2017 and practices at the Cumberland, Lawrenceville, Brookhaven, and Athens locations.
Daniel Hwang, M.D.
Ophthalmic Plastic, Reconstructive and Cosmetic surgery
- American Board of Ophthalmology, 2013
- Drexel University, Allegheny General Hospital, Oculoplastics and Orbital Surgery, Pittsburgh, PA
- University of Florida, Department of Ophthalmology, Jacksonville, FL - Chief Resident
- Albert Einstein School of Medicine, Montefiore Medical Center, Department of Surgery, Bronx, NY
- Medical School
- Columbia University, College of Physicians and Surgeons
- Graduate Degree
- Harvard University, Cambridge, MA
- Undergraduate Degree
- Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD