Tamara Hester, O.D. is a Therapeutically-certified Optometrist. She received both her B.A. and O.D. from the University of Alabama at Birmingham. Her postgraduate training includes a residency at CIBA Vision Corporation in Duluth. Dr. Hester’s professional highlights include memberships in both the American Optometric and Georgia Optometric Associations, as well as charity work for the Georgia Lion’s Lighthouse Foundation. Dr. Hester joined Eye Consultants of Atlanta in 2018 and practices at our Advanced Eye of Marietta Partner Office.
Tamara Hester, O.D.
Memberships & Affiliations
- American Optometric Association
- Georgia Optometric Association
- Certified in Ocular Therapeutics
- CIBA Vision Corporation, Duluth, GA
- Post-Graduate Degree
- The University of Alabama at Birmingham, O.D., Birmingham, AL, 1995
- The University of Alabama at Birmingham, B.S., Physiological Optics, Birmingham, AL, 1993