Dr. Sethi is a Board Certified Ophthalmologist specializing in pediatric ophthalmology and strabismus. Her undergraduate degree is from the University of Georgia and medical school degree is from Mercer University School of Medicine. She completed a general pediatrics internship at the University of Louisville and residency training at the Medical College of Georgia. Dr. Sethi completed her fellowship at the University of Pennsylvania’s Scheie Eye Institute and the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia. She joined Eye Consultants of Atlanta in 2015 and practices at the Fayetteville, Marietta, and Stockbridge locations.
Shivani Sethi, M.D.
- American Board of Ophthalmology, 2015
- Fellowship: Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA; Fellowship: University of Pennsylvania’s Scheie Eye Institute, Philadelphia PA
- Medical College of Georgia, Augusta, GA
- University of Louisville School of Medicine, Louisville, KY
- Medical School
- Mercer University School of Medicine, Macon, GA
- Undergraduate Degree
- University of Georgia, Athens, GA