Scott Gardner, M.D. is a Board Certified Ophthalmologist specializing in performing cataract and laser surgery as well as complete eye exams, with a focus on glaucoma, diabetes, and macular degeneration. He received his undergraduate degree from Georgetown University and his medical degree from the University of Virginia School of Medicine. He completed his residency training at the Medical University of South Carolina, Storm Eye Institute. Dr. Gardner strives to educate his patients about their eye care and to provide the latest medical and surgical advancements, including micro-invasive glaucoma surgery. Dr. Gardner joined Eye Consultants of Atlanta in 2016 and practices at both the Fayetteville and Newnan locations.
Scott Gardner, M.D.
Comprehensive Ophthalmology and Cataract Surgery
Hospital Staff Privileges
- Piedmont Eye Ambulatory Surgery Center, Atlanta, GA
- Piedmont-Newnan Hospital, Newnan, GA
- Piedmont-Fayette Hospital, Fayetteville, GA
Medical Memberships & Affiliations
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Georgia Society of Ophthalmology
- Medical University of South Carolina, Storm Eye Institute, Charleston, SC, Ophthalmology, 2013-2016
- Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, SC, General Surgery, 2013.
- Medical School
- University of Virginia School of Medicine, Charlottesville, VA, 2012. Honors: C. Richard Bowman Scholar, Alpha Omega Alpha National Medical Honor Society
- Postbaccalaureate Diploma
- Harvard University, Cambridge, MA, 2008.
- Undergraduate Degree
- Georgetown University, Washington, DC, 2003. Honors Summa Cum Laude, Beta Gamma Sigma International Honor Society