Sapna Desai, M.D., is a Board Certified Ophthalmologist specializing in comprehensive ophthalmology and cataract surgery. Her undergraduate degree is from the Illinois Institute of Technology and her medical school degree is from Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine. She completed residency training at the Medical College of Wisconsin Eye Institute. Dr. Desai joined Eye Consultants of Atlanta in 2019 and practices at the Piedmont Hospital and Brookhaven locations.
Sapna Desai, M.D.
Comprehensive Ophthalmology and Cataract Surgery
Hospital Staff Privileges
- Piedmont Atlanta Hospital, Atlanta, GA
- Chief Resident in Ophthalmology, Medical College of Wisconsin
- Young Investigator’s Award, Hemophilia and Thrombophilia Research Society Symposium
- The Samuel S. Blankstein Memorial Award, Medical College of Wisconsin Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences
Medical Memberships & Affiliations
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Medical College of Wisconsin Eye Institute, Resident in Ophthalmology, Milwaukee, WI, 2016-2019
- West Suburban Medical Center, Preliminary Internal Medicine Intern, Chicago, IL, 2015-2016
- Medical School
- Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago, IL, 2011-2015
- Undergraduate Degree
- Bachelor of Science in Molecular Biochemistry and Biophysics, Minor in Business Administration, Illinois Institute of Technology, Chicago, IL, 2007-2011