Rajat Ghaiy, M.D., F.A.C.S.’s medical interests and expertise include, but are not limited to, Orbital surgery, reconstructive eyelid surgeries following tumor removal, functional and cosmetic eyelid surgeries, Botox, lacrimal surgeries (to help with drainage), and medical/surgical management of complex neuro-ophthalmologic problems. He has a deep commitment to providing quality patient care with compassion. Dr. Ghaiy practices at the Cumberland, Fayetteville, Lawrenceville, Marietta, Piedmont Eye, and Newnan locations.
Rajat Ghaiy, M.D., F.A.C.S.
Ophthalmic Plastic, Reconstructive and Cosmetic Surgery, and Neuro-Ophthalmology
- University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas, TX; Oculoplastics, Orbital Surgery and Neuro-ophthalmology
- John G. McHenry, M.D., MPH Kamel Itani, M.D., Nick Hogan, M.D., Ray Jones, M.D.
- SUNY Downstate, Ophthalmology, Brooklyn, NY, Honors: Administrative Chief Resident
- Internal Medicine Albany Medical Center, Albany, NY
- Medical School
- Albany Medical College, Albany, NY
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Troy, NY. Honors: Magna Cum Laude, Rensselaer Polytechnic Medal for Excellence in Science and Mathematics