Matt Fabrizio, M.D. is a Board Certified Ophthalmologist specializing in glaucoma and related diseases. His undergraduate and medical school degrees are from the University of Illinois. He completed residency training at the University of Alabama at Birmingham and his fellowship training at Emory University. He joined Eye Consultants of Atlanta in 2012 and practices at the Cumberland, Lawrenceville and Piedmont Eye locations.
Matt Fabrizio, M.D.
Hospital Staff Privileges
- Piedmont Eye Ambulatory Surgery Center, Atlanta, GA
- Piedmont Hospital, Atlanta, GA
Medical Memberships & Affiliations
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Georgia Society of Ophthalmology
- American Glaucoma Society
- American Board of Ophthalmology, 2013
- Emory University, Department of Ophthalmology, Glaucoma Fellow, Atlanta, GA, 2012
- University of Alabama at Birmingham, Department of Ophthalmology, Birmingham, AL, 2011
- Medical School
- University of Illinois, College of Medicine at Peoria, Peoria, IL, M.D., 2007. Honors: Doctor of Medicine with honors
- Undergraduate Degree
- University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, IL, B.S., Biochemistry, 2003. Honors: University Honors / Bronze Tablet Distinction