Marc Greenberg, M.D. is a Board Certified Ophthalmologist specializing in pediatric ophthalmology and adult strabismus. His undergraduate degree is from Johns Hopkins University, and his medical school degree is from the University of Illinois. He completed his residency training at the Illinois Eye and Ear Infirmary and his fellowship training at the Eye Consultants of Atlanta. Dr. Greenberg joined Eye Consultants of Atlanta in 1994 and practices at the Marietta, Fayetteville, and Piedmont Eye locations.
Marc Greenberg, M.D.
Pediatric Ophthalmology and Adult Strabismus
- First physician to perform cataract with intraocular lens implant surgery at Scottish Rite Children's Hospital, 1995
- Youngest of Top Doctors, Atlanta Magazine, 1999
- First pediatric ophthalmologist in Cobb County, 1995
- First pediatric ophthalmologist in Fayette County, 1996
- First pediatric ophthalmologist in Floyd County, 2007
- First pediatric ophthalmologist in Bermuda, 2009
Honors and Leadership
- Section Chief, Ophthalmology, Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Scottish Rite - 2000 to present
- Clinical Operations Committee, Chief of the Professional Staff - Children's Healthcare of Atlanta Ambulatory Surgery Center at Meridian Mark
- National Meeting Scientific Program Committee, American Association for Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus - 2006-2009
- American Association for Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus, Honor Award, 2013
- Top Doctors in Atlanta, Atlanta Magazine, multiple years
Medical Memberships & Affiliations
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Association for Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Scottish Rite, Atlanta , Ga., instructor for nationally accredited pediatric ophthalmology fellowship training program, 1995-present.
- San Francisco Hospital, Juticalpa, Honduras, visiting strabismus surgeon, February 1995.
- Aravind Eye Hospital, Madurai, India, visiting cataract surgeon, February 1994.
- American Board of Ophthalmology, 1996, Recertified 2007, 2017
- Scottish Rite Children's Medical Center (now Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Scottish Rite); Atlanta, GA, Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus, 1995
- Illinois Eye and Ear Infirmary; Chicago, IL, 1994
- Southern Illinois University, Springfield, IL1991, Internal Medicine
- Medical School
- University of Illinois, Chicago, IL, M.D., 1990. Honors: graduated with academic honors; Alpha Omega Alpha medical honor society, elected 1990.
- Undergraduate Degree
- Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD, B.A., Natural Science, 1986. Honors: graduated with academic honors