Fred Long, O.D. is a Therapeutically-certified Optometrist. He received his O.D. from the Southern College of Optometry. His postgraduate training includes rotations at both the Memphis State University Health Center and many area hospitals and convalescent centers. Dr. Long’s professional highlights include being appointed a member of the TLC Laser Eye Center Advisory Board and becoming an affiliate of the Emory Vision Correction Center, the nation’s first Refractive Surgery Center. Dr. Long joined Eye Consultants of Atlanta in 2018 and practices at our Advanced Eye of Marietta Partner Office.
Fred Long, O.D.
Memberships & Affiliations
- National Glaucoma Society
- Member of the TLC Laser Eye Center Advisory Board
- Affiliate of the Emory Vision Correction Center
- OMNI Eye Services, Memphis, TN; Memphis State University Health Clinic, Memphis, TN
- O.D. from Southern College of Optometry, Memphis, TN, 1989