Eileen Wang, M.D. is a Board Certified Ophthalmologist. Her areas of expertise include comprehensive eye exams, evaluation of conditions such as cataracts, glaucoma, dry eyes, uveitis, floaters, and macular degeneration, and performing a variety of surgical procedures with a special focus on cataract surgery. Her undergraduate degree is from Penn State University, and her medical school degree is from Thomas Jefferson University. Her internship was at Albert Einstein Medical Center. She completed residency training at the Wills Eye Institute. Dr. Wang joined Eye Consultants of Atlanta in 2019 and practices at the Peachtree Corners and Lawrenceville locations.
Eileen Wang, M.D.
Comprehensive Ophthalmology and Cataract Surgery
Hospital Staff Privileges
- Piedmont Atlanta Hospital, Atlanta, GA
Medical Memberships & Affiliations
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Board of Ophthalmology, 2013
- Wills Eye Institute, Philadelphia, PA, 2011
- Albert Einstein Medical Center, Philadelphia, PA, 2008
- Medical School
- Thomas Jefferson University, M.D., Doctor of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA, 2007
- Undergraduate Degree
- Penn State University, B.S., Pre-Medical Studies, State College, PA, 2003