Dr. Derrick Pau is a Board Certified Ophthalmologist specializing in cataract surgery as well as the surgical and medical management of glaucoma. His undergraduate degree is from Johns Hopkins University, and his medical degree is from George Washington University. He completed his residency training at the State University of New York-Stony Brook/Nassau University Medical Center and his fellowship training at Devers Eye Institute/Casey Eye Institute and Houston Methodist. Dr. Pau was an Assistant Professor and Director of the Glaucoma Service at the University of Florida. Dr. Pau joined Eye Consultants of Atlanta in 2016 and practices at the Cumberland, Fayetteville, and Peachtree Corners locations.
Derrick Pau, M.D., F.A.C.S.
Medical Memberships & Affiliations
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Glaucoma Society
- Legacy Devers Eye Institute/Casey Eye Institute, Portland, Oregon; Houston Methodist Blaton Eye Institute, Houston, Texas
- State University of New York-Stony Brook/Nassau University Medical Center, East Meadow, New York
- Washington Hospital Center, Washington, District of Columbia
- Medical School
- George Washington University, Washington, District of Columbia
- Undergraduate Degree
- Johns Hopkins University, Whiting School of Engineering, Baltimore, Maryland; Bachelor of Science - Biomedical Engineering