Brian D. Long, M.D. specializes in complete eye exams for patients of all ages, focusing on problems such as cataracts, glaucoma, diabetes, and macular degeneration. His surgical interests include cataract surgery, laser eye surgery and eyelid procedures. Dr. Long resides in Fayetteville with his wife and four children. Dr. Long practices at the Fayetteville location.
Brian D. Long, M.D.
Comprehensive Ophthalmology and Cataract Surgery
Hospital Staff Privileges
- Fayette Hospital, Fayetteville, GA
Medical Memberships & Affiliations
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Board of Ophthalmology, 1999 <br> Recertified 2010
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, TN, 1997. Honors: Chief Resident, 1997; Professor's Rounds Presentation winner, 1996
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, TN, 1994
- Medical School
- Medical College of Georgia, Augusta, GA, M.D., 1993
- Undergraduate Degree
- Duke University, Durham, NC, B.S., Zoology, 1989. Honors: Cum Laude