Dr. Tucker was born and raised in South Fulton County. He presently resides with his wife and three children in Brooks, Georgia in Fayette County.
Dr. Tucker has practiced medical and surgical eye care since 1989. After serving two offices for fourteen years, he now sees patients Monday through Friday in his Yorktown Center office in Fayetteville, Georgia. Dr. Tucker specializes in cataract and laser surgery, but he also treats many patients with glaucoma, diabetes and macular degeneration. He performs routine eye exams on a daily basis. Dr. Tucker's office has a full service optical shop for spectacle and contact lens needs. He is very proud of his compassionate and caring staff who eagerly serve patients.
Most importantly, Dr. Tucker is grateful for the opportunities God has granted him to serve you in the practice of Ophthalmology.
- General Ophthalmology
- American Board of Ophthalmology, 1991
Eye Consultants Office Served:
- Medical Association of Georgia
- Georgia Society of Ophthalmology
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
Hospital Staff Privileges:
- Piedmont-Fayette Hospital, 1997- Present
- Spalding Regional Hospital, 1989-2008
- Chairman, Department of Surgery, Spalding Regional Hospital, 1994
- President, Medical Staff, Spalding Regional Hospital, 1996
- Chairman, Spalding Health Systems PHO, 1997
- Bible Study Leader, First Baptist Church, Peachtree City
- Medical College of Georgia, 1985-1989
- University of Mississippi Medical Center, General Surgery, 1983-1984
- Medical College of Georgia, 1979-1983
- Honors: Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society
- B.A. from Mercer University, Macon, GA, 1979
- Honors: Graduated Summa Cum Laude