Due to inclement weather, all Eye Consultants of Atlanta Offices will not open until 12:00PM, with exception of snellville which will open at 10:00AM, October 29,2020.
Eye Consultant Atlanta’s team will be calling all patients with an appointment this morning to help you reschedule.
1. Newborn babies do not have the ability to focus on an object in front of them.
2. At birth, babies are very sensitive to bright light.
3. By 12 months, a child’s ability to focus, track and perceive depth is complete.
4. It is recommended that children receive their first vision screening before entering school.
5. Eye injuries are the leading causes of blindness in children in the U.S.
6. There are very few genetically determined vision problems that occur among children.
7. Babies can be born with cataracts.
To see if you have the perfect Eye-Q score, click here to read the answers. If you missed some, increase your knowledge by reading more here. If you’re concerned about your child’s vision, or would like to schedule a regular eye exam, request an appointment with one of our pediatric ophthalmologists.
The material contained on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider.