Immediate opening for experienced Front Desk at the Marietta Pediatrics office
Ideal candidates should be accountable, flexible, pay attention to details, think critically, and be able to work independently and within a team. Must be able to positively interact with patients and provide excellent patient assistance.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Gather patient demographics including completed insurance and patient information.
• Enters all patient and insurance information.
• Cross trained for both Check In/Out and Appointment Secretary position.
• Back up answering incoming telephone calls.
• Makes future appointments and answer inquiries.
• Verifies insurance benefits and eligibility.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Organizational skills.
• Moderate typing.
• Performs variety of clerical duties.
• Other duties may be assigned.
The material contained on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider.